A Prayer for You

Here are the framed prayer prints for the boys:

{ prayers created in photoshop }
In saying this is a simple project to do, I realize it's not so easy if you're not familiar with very basic Photoshop elements (or text boxes in Word).  Believe me, I'm no Photoshop guru - all this required was creating several layers of text.  So if you do know basic Photoshop, then you can probably replicate this easily.

And as promised, I will create one for a reader.  Simply comment on this post with the name of the person you'd like a prayer written for (you can submit up to 2 names) by 11:59pm on Friday, Nov. 5.  I'll randomly pick a name that weekend and contact you if it's yours.  Then I'll work with you to create the words for the prayer and send you an 8.5x11 printout for you to frame.

Keep lifting up those prayers!

3 comments:

Donna Perugini said...

Travis...but you know I'd love to pay you. :O)

Anonymous said...

samantha! --yoonkyung's friend minj

Anonymous said...

sidney --yoonkyung's friend minj (who read the rule of up to 2 entries allowed)

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and comments.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms